This modern home on nearly 6 acres is one of the most exceptional contemporary residences on the Main Line, offering breathtaking views from every angle. Upon entering the custom glass and steel doors you are immediately bathed in light and comfort. The vaulted sky-lit foyer introduces a refined, airy interior, where voluminous spaces immerse you in natural light and nature. From the dramatic 2 1/2 story foyer to the outside wrap around deck, one stunning and inviting area leads to the next. Off of the foyer is the spacious family room with 30 feet of Nanawall bi-fold doors allowing for seamless indoor/outdoor living. With the push of a button, hidden TVâs are lifted from the floor or drop down from the ceiling allowing for peace and tranquillity when not in use. The noteworthy high-end Gaggenau chef's kitchen is equipped with steam and convection ovens, wine fridge, and built-in fridge and freezer. The imported Italian cabinets blend textures and natural materials which work together to create a look reminiscent of a modern resort. Housed in the oversized marble island are flush gas and induction cooktops, a teppan yaki, and a unique downdraft system. Off of the kitchen is a large wine closet for the most discerning wine and cocktail connoisseurs. Situated privately on the 2nd level is the luxurious primary retreat with bedroom and sitting area, custom 8 foot sink with picture window and slidable mirror, as well as spa bath complete with custom walk-in closets. Off of one of the custom closest's is a safe room/vault. The primary wing overlooks the picturesque grounds. Completing this level are 3 spacious bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms equipped with toto toilets, electric mirrors and custom walk-in closets. Overlooking 2 of the rooms is a 3rd floor stylish loft library accessed by spiral staircases with vaulted ceilings. The lavish lower level is truly an oasis with a full gym and spa, radiant heated floors, large infrared sauna, oversized custom tub with heated bed, and a massive steam shower equipped with multiple shower heads and body sprays. The entire house has smart integration features and security system. You can control your lighting, music, cameras, locks, climate, scenes, and moreâall from your wall with the brilliant control panels throughout, with built-in voice, camera, motion sensor, and intercom. On the East is the pantry, laundry room, bar/game room, and the contemporary media room. Entrance to the oversized 3 car garage is available in this area. The winding driveway has be re-paved, with an abundance of mature trees including cherry blossoms and Japanese maples. Low exterior upkeep with Hardie Board siding and composite decking. Extensive new landscaping and a whole house generator complete this private oasis. This Gladwyne location is near all amenities, major transportation routes and award-winning Lower Merion Schools. Masterfully designed, with extraordinary architectural details, this is truly an outstanding residence.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
7,359 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Telephone, Onsite Telephone, Underground, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Range-Oven, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Indoor Grill, Instant Hot Water, Intercom System, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Stove, Laundry Hookup, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Ceramic Tile, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat, Wood. Radiant, Forced Air, Stove, Central.
- Casement, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Skylights, Screened, Wood Frame
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning, Stone, Wood Stove.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Wheelchair Height Mailbox.
- 24 Hour Security, Alarm, TV Entry System, Main Entrance Locked, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sauna, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, wine storage, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Vaulted, High Ceiling, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Lighted, Paved Driveway, Underground Parking.
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Roof Deck, Wrap-around Porch
- Lot View
- Mountain, Panoramic, Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Lot Dimensions
- 20.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Not In Development, Back Yard, Side Yard, Atrium. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Cleared, Cul-De-Sac, Flag, Front Yard, Interior, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Sideyard(S), Sloping, Stream/Creek, Vegetation Planting, Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price